Wednesday, December 26, 2007

It's been a while!

Ok guys so it's been a while since I updated this blog. Apologies! Still have no internet access at home and only get access to things like Blogger when I go and use the library computers (which tend to get quite busy). Ah well, such is life.

I've been keeping myself busy and been reading lots and lots of books. Unfortunately I can't review all of them but I'm going to add a few over the next few hours so keep a weather eye out.

Thanks for all the comments you've been sending. It really helps to know what people are interested in so I make sure I review a range of what I've been reading :) I'm open to requests so don't be shy to ask. Just add a comment direct to the blog or if you want to be a bit more private about it send it to my e-mail address (as printed in my profile).

I hope you all got lots and lots of books for Christmas and I wish you all a happy New Year.

No comments: