Saturday, August 11, 2007

An update

Hi everyone,

Well I'm slowly settling in so as you can see I've started reviewing again. I can only get access sporadically so I won't be psoting reviews as often as I would like but nevermind!

I have turned on the comment facility again so if anyone would like to add their comments about any of the books I've reviewed, please feel free to do so!

Can I also remind everyone that you can sign up for e-mail bulletins of reviews by signing up to the newsletter on the right hand side of the page. So far three of us have signed up and I'm pretty sure I've set it up so you can receive the whole review (not just a tid-bit) in your e-mails. Means you don't have to visit the blog so much to keep up with the reviews.

I've updated the A-Z listings so they're right now. Will sort out adding a list of top books reviewed as well to make it easier to find books to try.

If you're interested in what I'm likely to be reviewing in the near future I've got 'Ann of Green Gables' by L.M. Montgomery and 'To Kill or Cure' by Susanna Gregory on my pile. I have read the latest Harry Potter and will review that soon, along with the latest Ladie's Detective Agency book by Alexander McCall Smith, so lots to look forward to!

Keep reading :)

No comments: