Saturday, June 23, 2007

More reviews & a new website

I've been doing a few reviews on a new website I've found called 'The Book Club Forum'. It's a great website where you can discuss books, pick up great reviews and keep a list of all the books you're planning to read. I'll still do reviews here (don't see the point in repeating reviews for books that have already been done on the site), but any I do there I will post links to. The good thing about this new website is that you only need to join if you want to post something. Non-members can still browse and read most of the topics (the review ones definitely!).

Anyway, I've been doing lots and lots of reading lately so here are the links for the other reviews I've done.

The Kabul Beauty School by Deborah Rodriguez - the true story of an American hairdresser who helps the women of Kabul find freedom through training as beauticians after the fall of the Taleban.

The Mistress of the Art of Death by Ariana Franklin - a murder mystery set in 12th century Cambridge.

And if any of you want to see whats I'm reading and what reviews are likely to be coming up check out my 'to read pile'.

No comments: